Aug 30, 2012

What we've been up to! Oklahoma City, Edmond Photographer on the run!

The school year has started and summers lazy days are officially over. My 7 year old was tearful and pouty the last week of summer as she said goodbye to sleeping in and swimming pools.. My 13 year old, on the other hand, waited with anticipation for that first day of being reunited with all her friends... It was almost like Christmas morning.  She is my social butterfly.
Along with school, new schedules for Competitive Cheer, Tumbling, and Dance/Competitive dance are in FULL SWING!!  My girls are just as busy as I am these days.
Needles to say, my photography schedule is taking a hit due to my new taxi cab routes!  Although it  breaks my heart not to be able to take on more clients, there is nothing I would rather be doing than watching my girls preform their passions.
 
I took advantage of our last full day of summer and after a day of shopping together, I shot my beautiful blond and brunette babies in this gorgeous corn field.
 
Cheers to the 2012-2013 School/Cheer/Dance Year!
 
 
ash eva 8 12 email IMG_8234 IMG_8270 IMG_8281 IMG_8304

No comments: