Aug 10, 2011

Time to book your Fall session!

I cannot believe it's that time again!  I've been running around like a mad woman these last few days, preparing for the first day of school for my girls and a new year of challenges and adventures!  I've also been scheduling photo sessions into the next month... and hit me - this is my busiest season! 
August is booked and September is getting full.  I plan to book 3 separate mini sessions; 1 in October and 2 in November. Mini session are 20 minute sessions, $40 session fee.

As my girls schedules are getting more hectic I'm cutting back on the number of sessions I'm taking this fall.
For more details on mini sessions or to book your fall session email me shannon@thephotojunky.com
My full session fees are listed here .

Happy Fall semester!  Its starts tomorrow for the PhotoJunky family!


No comments: