Dec 23, 2010

Say it isnt So!!

THEY'RE MOVING TO KANSAS!
I've been shooting Miss Priss since she was a baby, my heart breaks every time I think of not getting to see these beautiful girls as often.  How very selfish of their parents to move away!  No really, I am happy for them, they've waiting for this for a while!
This was our last session this year with the Catron family. I am sure she will post her AMAZING Christmas card soon on her blog, so check in often at Miss Priss & Lil Sis!
Catron Nov 10 056

Catron Nov 10 024

Catron Nov 10 046

Catron Nov 10 061

Catron Nov 10 092

Catron Nov 10 104

Catron Nov 10 136

My Family, my Canon and I will miss you ALL!!!!!!

Oklahoma City Family Photographer, The Photojunky!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Well if you ever decide to come to Kansas to shoot them let me know!!! You could do us too!