Aug 11, 2010

It's time to book your fall session!

Its hard to believe that people are already in full swing of planning their Fall Family portrait sessions and Holiday cards. September, October, and yes even November dates are already booking!  My mind is screaming "do I need to start Christmas shopping"! and I calmingly tell myself  "no, just shine your favorite lens, and get busy shooting"!  So here's the deal friends, if you want Photojunky to take your family pictures this fall, I need you to book soon.  I am NOT booking December dates as of now, because its a very busy month personally and I only plan to take a few sessions after I get my Holiday family/social schedule worked out.  Email me shannon@thephotojunky.com for scheduling info!
I'm really excited about some fun stuff coming up this fall, I have some newborn sessions that have my head spinning, and leave me feeling oh so giddy!  I'm also working with News Channel 9 in OKC on a fun project they have coming up (more details soon).

Once again Photojunky is teaming with Kendra of KJane Designs on Holiday cards. Everyone of my clients that uses KJane Designs will receive 4 digital images for FREE! I absolutely love her work, and have used Kendra for the last 4 years on our Holiday and Birthday cards.
Below is my family's card from last year.



And one of my favorite cards EVER she did for our Diva!

Check her out for any of your stationary, or design needs!



No comments: