Jun 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Angel!

June 9th 2005, my life changed forever when God gave me this precious gift I call Eva Kathleen.  She is also referred to as the Diva, and it fits.
At 5 years old, she would much rather be behind the camera than infront of it.
She loves to play match, and can beat everyone in the house.
She loves jewelry, and make up.
She loves to run fast and ride bikes and just be OUTSIDE.
She is a fireball, she says whatever is on her mind, no censors.
She is more witty than a 5 year old should be!
She loves sarcasm and ice cream!






I had to play chase with her to get some good pictures... this last one is so Eva!


Happy 5th Birthday Diva!!

2 comments:

Krouts Sprouts said...

oh man she is so awesome!!! i love that you did the post with points about your baby girl at the age she is! what a great memory thing to have!
of course..your photos are AMAZING!! such talent you and your SIL have!

~~Mel~~ said...

Happy Birthday Eva!!!