May 25, 2010

What's Your Angle?

Oklahoma City Sports Photographer, The Photojunky!
Let's play ball!

If you've seen many of my sessions or ever been photographed by me, you would know I like odd angles.  I despise taking shots straight on... (yet I still cover that).. you'll see me down on the floor (grass, dirt, concrete), climbing up as high I can (sometimes even on top off office buildings downtown), or shooting down a line.  I fell in love with this shot above. It may not be the best shot for the mamas (which, come on, that is who we are shooting for) because you cannot see every one's sweet face, but this is a great shot for the Photojunky!
I'm challenging the coach here!  SO coach, you have 13 players, if you can get 13 different people to comment on this blog post, I'll bring you a disc of 5 digital images of the team, for you to do with as you please!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is Awesome Shannon, You did a great job!

Julie Richmond said...

I like the photo. It is different not like anything I have seen before,

Valerie said...

Wow, what a cool photo! It looks like it should be in an advertisement or something. Very creative! Awesome job Shannon!

Anonymous said...

Very cool photo, Shannon. As always - great job! - Kayce

CH said...

Great photo, looking forward to seeing all the session!

Debra Lewis said...

I love this! Original!

Anonymous said...

Great photo - can't wait to see the rest

Anonymous said...

I really like this. Very interesting angle.

Anonymous said...

Nice job!

Anonymous said...

You're right--my kid's way too far down the line! But what a great shot--looks like they mean BUSINESS!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo, great angle!

Anonymous said...

This is very neat...and with all the using of your stepping stool I cant wait to see the others! Nice Work!

kjanedesigns said...

Woohoo, I'm #13!!! Great shot Shan, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Very original!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love it! Can't wait to see the rest. Great job! Thanks! Jennifer

Tony said...

I like how you captured the depth perception of 13 boys on an Little League Baseball Team.