Mar 10, 2010

~ Oklahoma City Photographer The PhotoJunky ~

Welcome Friends!  "some of you I already know.. some of you I'm meeting for the first time..."  I'm very excited for my first post on The Photojunky Blog!  I hope to update it weekly with sessions I've been working on.
For my first post I could not resist one of my favorite sessions from 2009!  My 2nd time to photograph Baby R and this time she had just turned 1 and wasn't ready to walk, but she was ready to smile!
1 year Reza

For more information please visit my website http://www.thephotojunky.com/ or email me shannon@thephotojunky.com

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love that tutu! What a photogenic little girl!

Susan said...

Great "new" blog!

greygillfish said...

LOVE THE NEW PHOTO BLOG! Great job!!!!

Life, Love And Lola said...

Congrats on your new place!!!! When is the Blogwarming Party???

Lana said...

The new blog looks great!

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!!!

Mom