Jul 15, 2012

Oklahoma City | Edmond Dance Portfolio Photographer

I love this session!  This is one of the shoots where as a photographer you feel like your images are speaking.. screaming almost!
I've known Miss Camryn for a few years now and have grown to love her like family!  Not only is she an amazing dancer, she is beautiful to the core!  I know she will go far in life and I'm excited to be able to sit back and watch.
Every year Camryn's mom does a collage of her dance number outfits, she asked me to find a specific location and Camryn did the rest.
The first shots we took in downtown Oklahoma City, in front of Leadership Square, the huge red sculpture may the perfect back drop!



This child can jump!!!

thanks Camryn and Robin for including me in the fun.. I always love spending time with you ladies!


Oklahoma City,  Edmond Photographer Shannon Opp Foster

The Photojunky!

No comments: