Apr 24, 2011

Happy Easter, Oklahoma City Family Photographer, The Photojunky

Happy Easter from my family to yours!

It seems like forever since I've had the opportunity to shoot my children together.... I did this around 7 PM.. and had about 15 minutes before, I was so thankful that I actually fell in love with more than just 1 photo... hence the over load below!

WE had such a beautiful Easter weekend, filled with lots of family and friends...and a beautiful worship service at our church with both sets of grandparents in tow! I couldn't ask for much more!











The girls did awesome for the most part... but of course, they have to be goofy or it wouldn't be real :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Such beautiful girls! And asparkling personalities just like their mom! Happy Easter!

Brooklyn said...

They are both so beautiful!